Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome Back!

Well world... I'm back.
The past two years have been the most amazing two years i could have ever imagined.  I wish I could take everyone of you back in time, and just watch them with me. I have had some of the best times, and some of the worst times as well all on my mission. Experiences that are so dear to my heart now also fill many pages of my journals.

Sister Lemperle, Elder Fawson, and I
The best hug, ever!
Back again, Oh happy Reunion!

These are a few pictures of when I had arrived back home. It has been very good to be back with the family. I REALLY miss the mission, but i am excited for new challenges and adventures in this next chapter of my life.
stay tuned, and I will see if i can keep up this blog thing.
Love you ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment