Thursday, September 9, 2010

"I am your density.. i mean, your destiny"

So upon arriving back home I have found myself in the midst of a lot of things. Things, people, weather, school, and basically anything else you could think of have changed. It is like being born again, only this time your really 21 years old. I feel as if I have been picked up from some other planet, and dropped right in the middle of a whole new world.
One of the first things that was said to me when I got home was that i needed to start dating. Oh boy...  ha! and not only dating, but that it was my "priesthood responsibility" to date at least once every week. Here we go, once a week. Come on Rob, you've got it! Think about it.. You've spent the past two years doing everything in your power to talk to EVERYONE you see on the streets. Talking to girls shouldn't be an issue right?
wrong.
In fact, in the month I've been home I have found myself to being not quite the machine i might have thought I'd be. Instead, I look a lot like this character...

Don't you just Love this guy?!


Earlier i was trying to ask a girl out on a date, and my heart started pumping out of my chest, not because I'm madly in love, but for fear that i might die! ha!
world, i struggle with talking to girls one on one. a lot. So if you see me struggling, panicing, sweating, etc help me out a little bit...

Things will turn out better eventually... at least I hope they do.

1 comment:

  1. Elder Nelson! (Or should I call you Rob?) Come back to Australia! Plenty of girls would date you here :)

    ReplyDelete