Thursday, December 6, 2012

Catching Up

Wow... Its been a while... I was just talking to a friend via text and she told me that I should update ya'll on my blog. (whoever reads this anyways....) There has been SO MUCH that happened since I last posted in February.

welp... heres a brief summary of my life through photos since I've last posted
Zion's trip with the boys. This was the last little Hurrah before I got married

Lu and I got married on May 10, 2012

This is one of my favorites from our engagements



Here is the first time that I had ever seen her dress. She came up
behind me and then we ended up getting shots right when I saw her
for the first time. I promise I am excited, and not nearly as stoned as I appear.

I love her shoes, so funny

Cheesy Shot
Ain't she pretty???



Coming out of the Temple

Now she's barefoot. She said her fancy shoes weren't very comfy
so she simply just took them off while we walked around outside.





We went to Zion's for our honeymoon. It was a great time. We went hiking...
Horseback Riding....

and River rafting...



later on in June we went on a family vacation with my family to the Bahamas
It was an awesome cruise with lots of delicious free ice cream,
unfortunately the trip wasn't quite as good as it could have been for me...

because I got ROASTED on the first day on the beach. This was a couple
days into the trip. It was a little worse than this at first... I swear I put on
sunscreen. Truth be told, I actually put it on more than once!
(sorry if this picture makes you feel uncomfortable...)

While the rest of the family was out paragliding and having a blast,
this is what I was doing. Moaning, Groaning, and not really enjoying myself...
Lindsey stuck around with me though, even though I was really boring.
She must love me
After we got back from the cruise, I got to go and work in the Salt Lake temple.
It was construction work... renovating the locker rooms and other areas. The
experience truly was one that I'll never forget. We worked 12 hour days for
3 weeks straight. It was hard work, but it was quite a blessing to be a part of.


Those are all the pictures that I have. The rest of the news is not really exciting anyways. School started up again, and I signed up for 18 hours of school Now I am looking at the final few days of class next week. I've been crazy busy, yet my grades this semester have been better than any other semester I've been through.

Life is good. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Til next time! (Hopefully its not in a year...)

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY!
    sounds like good times...dont wait another 9 montsh before posting cause you never know what might happen ;)
    and talk to me and janis before your next beach vacation! seriously!

    ReplyDelete