Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More letters

Today is another day for letters, enjoy.

Dear friend #1,
you have taught me so much. Thank you for giving me so much happiness and yet so much grief at the same time. I would definitely not be the same person I am today without your influence on my life. I hope everything goes well for you in the future.
sincerely,
me

Dear friend #2,
You're the man. Just keep doing what your doing. I look up to you more than you'll ever know.
- your biggest fan

Dear Friend # 3,
You confuse me. I love being around you but honestly I need a little help interpreting everything you are, do and say. When you can get around to it, please enlighten me on all your comings and goings.
Cheers,
your confused buddy

Dear Utah,
I love you. I love the mountains, I love the weather, I love being here so much. Thank you so much for all the good times, I'll never forget em!
-your lover

Dear Older friends of mine,
I know, I live in Utah and I'm 22, single, and working at a high school job. Please don't remind me every time you see me. Someday soon, like you, I will have a wife, a career, and a family. Until then please stop reminding me of what I haven't got.
Love you heaps,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment