Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tim

I've decided that I want to dedicate some time for a blog entry for each member of my family individually. I figured I'd start from the youngest and work my way up.
That means this is the lead off kid.



When I was 9 years old my mom was pregnant with Tim. We had all been told that this was the last one that my mom would be having, and seeing as i was already the only boy with two sisters I desperately wanted a baby brother. In fact, That Christmas, when my mom asked what it was that I wanted for a present my answer was a brother. well... 3 months later my wish came true!
Merry Christmas!!!
Tim is one of a kind. Anyone who knows him knows exactly how unique he is.  His personality is a mixture of spaz and hyper all the way to caring and sensitive. Tim definitely doesn't shy away from attention either. People love him, no matter what he does.


Like I said earlier though, he has such a wide range in his personality, that it is not uncommon to see him deliver a hit in football that's almost worth watching on ESPN... and then right afterwards watch him pick up his victim off the ground. I love watching him play. In fact, i just about live for Saturdays so i could see him play. His games truly set a tone for the rest of my day.
another big hit from Tim...

It seems as though Tim and I have a strong connection. We usually are on the same page and always enjoy being in each others company. I've never argued with him, and always have a good time doing whatever we do together. There was not a single person that wrote me more letters on my mission than Tim. He easily wrote me once a week. It really meant a lot to me, in fact one of the most precious letters i have from him goes as follows, "hey rob, don't have anything to write, just thought I'd write you. Miss you, Tim"That letter was probably one of the most meaningful letters i could have ever received from someone and i could definitely feel the love and support from him.


This entry goes out to Tim. You're the man bud!





No comments:

Post a Comment