Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rock and Roll Life of ours

Yesterday I was just listening to my tunes on my ipod whilst walking around on school campus. I could not help but put a huge smile on my face when this song came on. Still not quite sure if it was the funny lyrics, the awesome beat, or what.. but listen here.

I am fully convinced that EVERYTHING in life is happening to the beat to this song!
As I listened to this song, I looked around... everyone and everything around me was moving to the beat! Maybe I was just in a good mood, but I'm pretty sure if I wasn't all it would take is to listen to this song and I'll get a laugh out of it and everything would turn around real quick.
thanks Eric Hutchinson

World, take the challenge.. just walk down the street with this buzzing in your ear, I promise you all the smiles and laughs that I experienced. You'll see where I'm coming from.. Guarantee it!



See for yourself...

1 comment:

  1. I listened to my ipod once walking to class. I have never done it again as my friend called my name and I, not hearing him, kept walking. I suddenly became freaked out as someone was running behind me and I seeing this shadow approaching in my peripheral vision began to wonder where to go. Should I walk faster? should I slow down? should I go to the side? should I walk in the road??! I decided to slow down and go to the side. The result though was him jumping on me! never again will I go deaf on campus.

    -Susan

    ReplyDelete