Saturday, November 27, 2010

Letters

I had a few things that i wanted to blog about but i figured I'd just post some letters and that way get all of them done at once... enjoy.



Dear dumb class,
I will never use anything that I learn while attending you, and saying that I've actually learned something would be a big statement, cause it's basically been a waste of time this semester.
Looking forward to the end,
almost failing student

Dear pretty girl,
You are so much fun to be with and you are very attractive, lets do something soon and often.
yours truly,
me

Dear macey's,
I very much enjoy all your paychecks, but my head is blowing up from all the Christmas music that I've listened to in the past 2 days! yes, thanksgiving was 3 days ago... also, I'm fine with working millions of hours a week, but hopefully soon someday I can start to establish some sort of social life please?
Muchos Gracias,
Tu amigo

Dear Utah Football team,
Congrats on your win over BYU, and your winning season. Best of luck in the future with the PAC 12!  However, it would probably be beneficial if you figured out how to move the ball forward more consistently on offense this offseason. 
Love you lots always (even if you lose),
crazy season ticket holder

Dear Jack Johnson,
No music puts a smile on my face quite like you do. keep up the good work, and do whatever it is that you do forever more.
laid back as always,
me

Dear Life,
I love you.
Please stay as awesome as you are!
very much appreciated,
Rob

1 comment:

  1. Dear Robert
    This post brought a smile to my face on a gloomy Monday.
    Thank you for being your awesome self and such a great friend.
    Sincerely,
    Frizz

    ReplyDelete